News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/1/2016 10:06:39 AM to 7/14/2016 12:00:06 AM.

News Flash

Domestic Relations

Posted on: April 13, 2016

[ARCHIVED] Susquehanna Bank Customers

If your child support payment is currently being direct deposited to your banking account you need to immediately submit a new direct deposit form to PA SCDU with your new BB&T banking information.

You may complete this process by going to the PA Child Support Website (, select the Receiving Support tab, sign in, select the Resources tab and print the form labeled "Plaintiff EFT Form for Direct Deposit".

Please carefully read and follow all directions when completing and mailing this form.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Domestic Relations