Montgomery County Mobile Crisis provides immediate support for crisis situations, as well as assistance with managing recurring or future crises.
Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-855-634-HOPE (4673)
. This service is available to anyone in Montgomery County, including children, teens, adults, and families. There is no fee and everyone, regardless of insurance, is eligible for assistance.
STAGES OF CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Before a crisis…
When you start to recognize the stressors that you or a loved one have felt during previous crises, please call Montgomery County’s Peer Support Talk Line at (855) 715-8255
. It is available free of charge, 7 days a week, 1:00pm to 9:00pm. Montgomery County also has a Teen Talk Line
that can be reached by calling 866-825-5856 or texting 215-703-8411
. It is available Monday through Friday, 3:00pm to 9:00pm.
During a crisis…
When you or a loved one are experiencing a crisis, Mobile Crisis is available to help. Just call (855) 634-HOPE (4673)
. The line is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
After a crisis…
Mobile Crisis would like to help you develop ways to help reduce future crisis situations and create a crisis plan as part of your (or your child's, or your family's) recovery and wellness goals.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE MOBILE CRISIS TEAM
Montgomery County Mobile Crisis Support is provided by Access Services, and includes the following services:
- 24 hour telephone counseling
- In-person support in a home or community setting
- Assistance with developing strategies for reducing recurring crisis
- Support for drug/alcohol use or addiction
- Help coping with past traumatic experiences
- Emergency respite
- Connection to Peer support
- Assistance connecting to local community resources
- Support navigating referrals to appropriate levels of care (including outpatient and inpatient treatment)