Also, please be sure to check the “Quick Links” section of the sidebar on the right for more resources.
- Other County Agencies
- YMCA Locations
- Food Assistance / Food Stamps / Food Cupboards
- Children's Mental Health Resources Summary
HHS is continuing to provide mental health and drug and alcohol services through contracted community providers. Many of these services are now available through telehealth methods.
- Montgomery County: The MontCo Mobile Crisis team is available 24/7: 1-855-634-HOPE (4673)
Montgomery County Peer Support or Teen Talk Line
Sunday through Saturday, 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- PA Support and Referral Helpline: From anywhere in PA, you can reach the state’s warm line, which is toll-free and round-the-clock support line: 1-855-284-2494; For TTY, dial 724-631-5600.
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: 988
Montgomery County/Local Resources
Guide for Youth: Mental Health Resources and Supports
CIC (Creating Increased Connections) flyer or The Montgomery County Community Hearing Voices Network
Family Peer Support and Advocacy Program, FamilyWorx, is now located at HopeWorx. FamilyWorx is for family members to share information, support, and advocacy services.
NAMI of Montgomery County offers various free support groups (virtual options).
All Community Behavioral Health Centers (CBHCs) providers are continuing to provide service and can provide therapy via the phone.
Children’s Book - “My Hero is You, How Kids Can Fight COVID-19!”
Youth MOVE/PA (MHCA)
- Virtual Drop-In Meetings
- Thrive for Hope: Youth & Young Adult VIRTUAL Support Group. Every Thursday 4pm to 5pm. Info below! Click to Join Meeting. Thrive for Hope is a peer-led emotional support group for youth and young adults between the ages of 16 - 29. There are no doctors, therapists, or other medical professionals here, and are not able to give medical advice. Their purpose is simply to support one another through lived experience, strength, and Hope.
Western Mass RLC • Virtual Alternative 2 Suicide Support Groups: here; Online and phone supports